As an international logistics company, we understand that safe packaging is essential for the proper transfer of your packages, since it protects them during the journey. It is also important for other reasons. Get to know them:
- Accommodation of the articles to be sent.
Carrying out a correct and organized arrangement of the articles, as compressed as possible, allows a safe packaging, as they are prevented from moving by compression, they will arrive free of blows, breaks or spills.
On the other hand, selecting the proper box for shipping will not increase the cost of the Volumetric Weight fee.
The box must be appropriate to the size of the product and no larger than required, avoiding crushing. Packaging is the first impression you make on the customer, make a delivery as attractive as possible at its destination.
- Attractive organization to look at.
Well-organized packaging represents your business to the consumer, making them an ambassador who will speak for itself.
Having characteristics that differentiate you from others will allow your brand to position itself in the consumer’s mind and request your services again or recommend you to other users.
- Easy handling when unpacking.
The safe and easy packaging process works with the recipient by being able to handle products quickly upon receipt. Try to pack in small boxes that do not exceed a weight of 20 kg, reducing the risk of damage due to falls of very heavy boxes.
Having more boxes does not generate surcharges in the cost of shipping, because it is the same final weight, you will only have a better distribution of the merchandise.
- Adequate handling of the merchandise.
An adequate and coherent packaging with the merchandise, will allow the recognition at sight of the type of product; if it requires a more special treatment, if it is about fragility, even if they are products that need to be transferred the same day or not. From there the specific care that your merchandise will receive is deduced.
Our packaging process meets the requirements and regulations adjusted to the labeling policies in force in each country.
Well-protected merchandise reduces loss and damage. Packaging in logistics requires the use of metal, paper, cardboard, wood and plastic, depending on the product to be shipped.
Types of safe packaging from Envíos Market
We use different packaging:
- Envelope: it is a cardboard envelope to add documents, it prevents them from wrinkling or bending.
- Security bag: special waterproof bag for small packages.
- Cardboard boxes: in optimal condition, new because they offer adequate resistance and without marks. They are adjusted to the needs of your shipment and are reinforced with plastic tape.
- Huacales for pieces of art such as paintings, sculptures or other delicate shipments that need protection on wood.
- Bubble wrap.
- Pallets to pack removals. They optimize space which is equivalent to saving.
The good condition of your package or document to the destination is our goal. ABOUT US