Before exporting your products, you must eradicate “a myth” quite popular in Colombia:
«You need to be a company incorporated, with legal registration to be able to position your products abroad» …
That is not true!
La realidad es que para exportar tus productos “NO necesitas ser una persona jurídica”; no es estrictamente necesario que estés constituido como empresa y poseer el documento de cámara de comercio.
So, if you are a natural person, entrepreneur, wanting to export what you do and place your products in other destinations outside of Colombia, you can do it and in Envíos Market we are interested in helping you conquer other markets
How do I export?
The desire to internationalize your brand brings with it to achieve effective connections in other countries. Those who are interested in having your products are your potential customers and you should focus on them.
At Envíos Market we show the commitment to positioning your merchandise abroad, we make your exports possible in reduced times, at the lowest cost, with quality and safety from departure to destination; In addition, it has advice on foreign trade and customs so that you can effectively boost your sales. (ABOUT US)
Tips when exporting my products
- Include the shipping cost in the final price of your product to protect the true value of your merchandise. Remember to inform the buyer.
- Make sure you get the correct information for the destination of the product (city and postal code).
- Research the regulatory standards that apply to your product in the country to be exported: there are standards, restrictions and taxes that are generated.
- Be transparent. Your client must know all the details inherent to the customs regulations of each country and be aware that they may pay taxes to receive their purchase. At Envíos Market we can advise you CONTACT US
A plus for success with your clients
- Make a good selection of clients: define the ideal client profile and identify it among your international connections to grow in security, direct approach and good time management. Find out more about this topic in this blog.
- With your sales allies, ensure through key questions, their sense of belonging, knowledge of the vision and mission of the brand, and their commitment to position it.
- Establish a clear and objective business proposal to specify the export of your products without problem.
- Maintain open communication with your client. Inform them of important details such as the tracking of the merchandise purchased for their follow-up. Keep in contact with each client after dispatch.
When exporting your products, remember:
- To Promote a good business relationship ensures future purchases.
- The positioning-impulse of your brand abroad is very important for us as a Shipping Company.
- We take care that the shipment arrives without problems so that you only focus on making sales.
Export with us, CONTACT US